Junior Account Manager (m/w) 100%
My client is the quality market leader in the live online face-to-face e-learning segment and provides tailored business language training and cultural programs
for all levels and target groups. This company has been operating successfully for 19 years and employs over 500 people worldwide.
My client offers live online business language courses and e-learning in 7 languages with around 500 certified trainers.
Over 2,000 companies from Europe and overseas successfully use the service for foreign language training courses.
The company already teaches in over 50 countries and is at home in almost every industry. We are currently looking for a full-time
The focus is on the acquisition of business customers for national and international training projects in a separate area of responsibility.
Onboarding and training by experienced employees. In the frame of new customer acquisition, you:
– carry out telephone and virtual demand analyses
– advise HRs, CLO, ITs, Training experts in medium-sized companies and corporations
– present the company’s products virtually or at the customer’s premises
– conduct contract negotiations and successfully conclude contracts
In addition to acquiring new customers, you may also be responsible for some of the existing customers. You will report directly to the swiss Sales Director and the Director – General Manager Switzerland. Work closely and constructively with colleagues from the project management, customer support and management departments, both in the area of acquisition and in the area of existing customer care.
– Completed studies (Berufslehre/LAP/KV) or comparable training in business, marketing, tourism, linguistics or a similar field
– At least 3 years of experience in selling B2B services
– Affinity to foreign languages, perseverance, commitment and a high degree of independence
– Native German and Swiss German is a must, as well as very good English knowledge in word and writing. Other languages are a big plus
– Professional appearance and good communication, customer-oriented approach
– Customer acquisition by telephone or virtual meetings
– Interest in building long-term B2B customer relationships and networking
– Experience with KPIs
– PW-driving license, own car of big advantage
– A challenging and varied position in the service sales department of a new media company
– Exciting challenges in an innovative, competitive and international environment
– A multilingual team with a passion for the challenge
– Individual further development measures in the form of internal and external trainings
– An attractive remuneration model: determine your income in addition to the fixed salary yourself with an additional commission model
– Opportunity to contribute ideas
– Regular company events
– A great, new office in Wädenswil
Are you hungry for success and do you see yourself in a responsible position in a new, continuously growing and future-oriented market?
Then we look forward to receiving your application!